boost soil amender/topdress
Our premium Boost™ compost soil ammender is a very dynamic and versatile product. This ½” screened nutrient-rich compost is widely used to increase the organic matter and both micro and macro nutrients in existing soils, and sand products that are nutrient deficient. It can also be used as mulch topping to add that desirable black topdressed appearance to planting beds. Topdressing ¼” of this product on your lawn in early spring or early fall will provide you with lush, green long term growth as the nutrients are released into the soil.
• Ideal for sportfield applications; blend just 10 – 20% Boost ammender with locally available spec sand for a premium quality rootzone construction material.
• Topdress lawns and planter beds in the spring and fall
• Amend existing depleted soils
• Replace harsh chemical fertilizers with Boost for a sustainable and natural alternative
key features and benefits
• With twice the nitrogen content of typical composts, small amounts of this product can be highly effective; essentially you’ll need less to achieve the desired end result. For example, adding just 10% Boost to a playfield sand would potentially provide the same amount of nutrients as adding 20% regular compost soil ammender.
• Screened to just ½” minus, you won’t be spending any time raking out large chunks of wood, saving you time and delivering more available nutrients to the plants.
• Aesthetics are important too. Boost is the best looking compost product available, bar none, and stays a rich dark brown- black color for years.
• This lightweight, dry product is easy to handle and spread. It can also be blown into hard to reach areas.
• Retains moisture in hydrophobic soils and enhances soil texture.
Download and print the BOOST soil amender information here.